Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nice upswing continues

So far July has been a great month for me aside from getting sick the last few days. I've cashed out $4k this month already and see no signs of that slowing down. I have the mood to grind and focus in when I'm playing, which sometimes isn't always there. I wasn't too worried in June because I knew it would come back and things would be fine. I'm sticking to 2-tabling the $220 HUs and might start mixing in MTTs on Sundays and maybe some nights during the week.

Tonight a group of us went downtown to watch the fireworks and what not. There were about a thousand people and a lot of them were on this gigantic deck right on the river. Unfortunately I was driving and still don't feel up for drinking after feeling like shit this week anyway. Oh well, still was a lot of fun and I'm pretty pumped for this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Whoever is hosting this site can I please have it back as I would like to continue blogging here. Thanks and let me know

    ReplyDelete