Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Getting sick :(

July's still looking to be a good month for me pokerwise, but I am starting to feel sick. It really sucks being sick cuz there's a lot of stuff I want to do but just am lacking energy to have fun going anywhere. I'm really hoping to do some stuff for 4th of July the next couple days but my body needs to cooperate. With that, I am getting dead tired after playing only a couple tables so I don't even know how much more poker I'll get in til I feel better. My sleeps been all messed up the last few days which obviously isn't helping. I'm gonna try to force myself to sleep 10 hours tonight and hopefully get back in the swing of things. If I do feel better and go out for the 4th and stuff I'll try to post some pictures since I haven't kept up with that. Also, the BSOP is temporarily postponed until further notice. Tomorrow's a horrible night for a tournament and I'll get it rescheduled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment