Sunday, July 1, 2007

June Results/ First half of 2007 Summary

Well, June is done with and it was probably my worst month as a professional poker player. I could never get anything going, and really didn't have a good enough focus to be winning good money. I tilted some and took shots here and there and paid the price. Thankfully, I could 100% feel the last couple days things turning around and my mindsight being way different when playing. I am on track for a great 2007 and July will go great...

I'll add a few other things in this post too before I forget. The first BSOP event is THIS TUESDAY. It will be a NL event and be $10+$1. I expect to see big numbers so come out and try to win the 5th ever BSOP bracelet. The password is obvobv so spread the word and come out and play with Team Phenom.

On a separate note, we had a pretty crazy weekend. Last night a few of us went downtown and I was in very rare form, drinking shot after shot, and ended up spending the last hour with a new acquaintance I met that night :) Tonight we just hung out, watched fireworks, and went to a bar around here with a big group and I was too tired to really enjoy it that much. Me and LilOU left before close and hit up Denny's before calling it a night. I'm probably gonna sleep 12 hours tonight easily.

I have some pictures of the house I am gonna buy next year and will use it as motivation when I'm playing poker to try and put together strong, winning sessions. I think using an end goal as motivation makes you play 100x better at the tables...

June stats:
Net amount cashed out: $250

2007 Cash out total: $81,250.00
VPPs: 407,294
FPPs: 2,098,639

No comments:

Post a Comment